[squeak-dev] Re: [Esug-list] Re: [Seaside] re: [vwnc] More news about GSoC!!! Some Idea

Michel Tilman michel.tilman at telenet.be
Wed Mar 10 09:03:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

It depends very much on what you want the statistics for in the first place: business reasons, auditing, performance reasons, ...  WebSphere for instance has a  set of tools for monitoring sessions, request timings, thread, connection and whatever other pools they have, CPU usage, garbage collection statistics, but maybe this is not what you want. Also interesting would be statistics and tools that allow you to analyze the impact of one application on another running on the same VM.

michel