[squeak-dev] [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:39:07 UTC 2010

Keith,
I won't try to distinguish what I consider true and false assertions
here, and will stay positive.
It's good that you have a vision, and for sure a vision larger than
squeak-trunk patch process.
But... You have to invent a process simple enough to attract
participating people.
Otherwise, you fail, no matter how noble your causes are.

Cheers

Nicolas