[squeak-dev] I wish retake old good practice

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:42:02 UTC 2010

2010/3/10 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
> Please do *not* take release discussion off this list. It was not "good practice". Instead, it was one of the reasons that the larger community had no idea what was going on. Everyone here should be interested in the next release so it makes no sense to take it off squeak-dev.

I agree with you, Bert. It's important to keep some buzz and
excitement but more importantly involvement of the community in any
such discussion. Having too much low traffic or too specific mailing
lists will only fragment the community's attention. Sometimes going
smaller is making things bigger.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/