[squeak-dev] String widgets for GUIs built using ToolBuilder

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:37:08 UTC 2010

I am trying to subclass TestBuilder (SUnitGUI) for my own testing facility.
TestBuilder builds a GUI using  ToolBuilder and I am trying to build my
GUI using ToolBuilder as well.  I need to use an input field and want to
add a StringMorph like widget to label the input field.  The only way I can
see to do this is to use another input field for my input field label string.
There has to be a better, standard, way of doing this.
Can someone tell me what the standard way, or some reasonable way,
of labeling my input field is?

Regards,

Ralph Boland