[squeak-dev] [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:03:30 UTC 2010

On 3/11/10 6:14 AM, "Michael Haupt" <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:

> me and some others in Potsdam ... and quite possibly some more people
> elsewhere.
>
> Best,
>
> Michael

And why you or they do not share with us?
Apologize but I do not remember any mails talking about having 3.8 or older
things back....

I do not say you or others don't wish have the Great Squeak again as I said
many wish.

It's why FunSqueak exist before 3.10 was finished.
FunSqueak exist as old as FUNSqueak3.10alpha.7070.image, two days after the
release start in 2007.

I attach the Visitors.obj.
How you open in the trunk.
Put on the working dir.
Open a Worspace
|  inputStream anObject |
inputStream _ FileStream oldFileNamed: 'Visitors.obj'.
    anObject _ inputStream fileInObjectAndCode.
    inputStream close.
    anObject inspect .

And you could see who and when use it remote many moons ago.

By the way, any of my images opens it via drag and drop and you could do
many on the Inspector code pane.

Edgar