[squeak-dev] "find method" changes

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Mar 11 22:37:19 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-11, at 1:51 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Me neither.
> Pharo contributors are asked to sign an agreement.
> Squeak/trunk is more simple If I understood: what you post in trunk
> and/or inbox is automatically MIT.
> But I don't see how this would apply to posting on behalf of a third party...
> Better ask a stupid question than running into future legal mess...
>
> Anyway, thank you
>
> Nicolas

I look forward to the web page that explains the choices that http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/
have dictated are the solution for the Squeak community in order to end confusion. Nothing worse
than a confused corporate lawyer when explaining where the code came from.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882