[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 vs SL3dot11-9499-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:36:17 UTC 2010

On 3/11/10 11:14 PM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is your point, Edgar?
>
> Pharo having substantional improvements in different areas. Everyone knows it.

My point is I don't use Pharo and don't care about Pharopatas.
But if they have some is best as we have now, I want it .
Like I said Cuis have things I wish.
And if we was serious about having a Core, we need start some day, don't you
think ?

I have this

 SL3.11-9375-alpha.zip
<http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/SL3.11-9375-alpha.zip>
14-Feb-2010 11:40

And all derived work letting me have SL3dot11-9499-alpha.
I wish share it and polish it for having a community SqueakCore ,
Smaller , modular and smarter as I care about backwards versions.

I made 4.1 with the Andreas agenda, not a bit different.
And FunSqueak have his fourth week report this Monday, using only trunk as
is now and a lot of hand work for having it.

I end this as no point in endless discuss.

Cheers.
Edgar