[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 vs SL3dot11-9499-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:59:23 UTC 2010

On 3/12/10 1:42 PM, "Josh Gargus" <josh at schwa.ca> wrote:

> I never use this particular feature, so I wouldn't notice it break.
>
> If this worked in 3.10 and doesn't now then it shouldn't be hard to figure out
> when it broke.  If you're a regular user of the feature, it might be even
> easier, since you might know more precisely when it broke.
>
> From what I've seen, a message to the list of the form "Feature X broke in
> update-jcg.82.mcm" usually results in an "oops, sorry" and a quick fix.  Maybe
> I missed it; did you send such a message?
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

Nope.
For this I could re do all and found the point of break.
I don't use it to much, but shows the trunk breaks.
You use SM with trunk? Also break.
I don't care as SM is obsolete for years and is one of the unneeded loaders
for SqueakCore.

Saying the trunk do not break only shows you don't use too much :=)

Edgar