[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] ...is soon upon us! Last day info

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 11:06:57 UTC 2010

On 13 March 2010 11:57, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/13/10 8:26 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Edgar, if you think there are something which prevents you from
>> participation, say it.
>
> I do not say such thing.
> And I was working.
>
>> Your last couple messages indicating that you are not quite satisfied
>> with current processes.
>> So, please tell us, what you think can be changed to make it better.
>
> Well , maybe is just me.
> >From the South you see everything upside down.

Hi, antipode :)

> If all say all works and all was happy...

so, you taking your words back? Not very good move, as for a potential
board member. Fight. :)

> Bahrain Grand Prix Qualifying start now, go to see TV.

i never understood what is so exciting in watching how cars on
steroids circling over stadium.
I like a football, where tactics and teamplay decides who will win.
In car racing - a racer is alone, and wins one, who has better
reflexes. Also there are no tactics - just push the gas pedal :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.