[squeak-dev] Re: Regarding Polymorph

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 13 22:02:22 UTC 2010

Yep, looks about right...
Seems the SoftSqueak theme insists on bolding the title font through the
(old) expected mechanisms... having a bold font to start with (that
doesn't work with the scheme in terms of emp0hasis) does double up with
the boldness, to horrible effect ;-)

On the merge section... use halos to inspect the model for the (orginal
Monticello,, quaint) merge browser that bolds the #disabled... conflict.
Inspect down to the conflict itself and save "false" for the
chooseRemote instance variable.

I agree that it is not entirely pretty (c.f. changes in trunk) but not
too crashy!

Good luck in endeavours, I am happy to to help...

Regards, Gary