[squeak-dev] [Squeak 4.0] Last Call

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Mar 15 04:24:18 UTC 2010

Ok, I agree as well that the release might be better closer to the current state.
Another option I suppose would be to match the unofficial releases on the ftp site now, like so:

Squeak-4.01 = Squeak3.11-8472-alpha.zip
4.02 = Squeak3.11-8720-alpha.zip
4.03 = Squeak3.11-8931-alpha.zip
4.04 = Squeak3.11-9371-alpha.zip
4.05 = Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip

Not sure what to do with Squeak3.11-9622-core.zip

Perhaps there needs to be a Squeak-4.x as well as a Squeak-Core-4.x

Ken G. Brown