[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] March 15 2010 - SL3dot11-9510-alpha

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 15 12:28:53 UTC 2010

On 15.03.2010, at 12:22, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 3/15/10 9:22 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
>> Could you try to explain how these experiments relate at all to the 4.1
>> release? And 4.2 (first time I see that mentioned)?
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> You should read my mails....
>
> It's not 4.1 at all.
>
> For now, is a trunk unloaded at 9371 which follow the trunk updating only
> core packages.
> When polished , if all agree, could become 4.2 Core.

I see. You have a lot of hats it seems ;)

So if these are personal experiments, maybe it would be a good idea to put them in a personal directory instead of the official download space.

I'll cc the box-admins: How about we give people personal directories on squeak.org for such experiments, e.g. squeak.org/~edc ?

- Bert -