[squeak-dev] [BUG] SqueakMap not working in a new image.

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:00:01 UTC 2010

I think it is very important for SqueakMap to work in the trunk image.

SqueakMap is one of the greatest things ever for Squeak.  I see it as
a presentation tool, an opportunity for authors to provide, unlike
with Monticello, one-click installs of rich code AND content.

It supports SAR's, so dependencies are not needed.  The only thing
that's needed is a tool to help people build SAR files (which I've
done, by the way, MaSarPackage, on SqueakMap.

OTOH, I would like to know why we still have the Universe Browser
button still prominently on the desktop.  Isn't the menu accessible
enough, or is Universes the new standard for where 3.11 is going?