[squeak-dev] [ExperimentalCoreRelease] March 15 2010 - SL3dot11-9510-alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:48:27 UTC 2010

To Andreas:

Which is the point I could safe apply Smalltalk unloadAllKnownPackages.
I see from the commits
> Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-ar.238.mcz

> Name: System-ar.238
> Author: ar
> Time: 23 January 2010, 2:58:55.97 pm
> UUID: addb8be5-8830-6f47-b583-65eb6bb42c85
> Ancestors: System-nice.237
>
> Provide a script via Smalltalk unloadAllKnownPackages that can be used to
> unload all packages that we know how to un- and reload.
>
> =============== Diff against System-nice.237 ===============
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: SystemDictionary>>unloadAllKnownPackages (in category
> 'shrinking') -----

I use 9371 for start SL3dot11-9510-alpha.
Wish start of earlier , make SqueakCore and SqueakCore sources and put on
Experiments folder.

No code from me without without the consent of at least one of the of 42
CoreDevelopers.

Sounds good ? More inclusive and less weird ?

Edgar