[squeak-dev] Re: Where are the mantis reports?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 23:17:37 UTC 2010

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your response.

I just tried again and everything seems back to normal.

Last time someone had set the filters before me. I set them back to allow everything but apparently there is some cache that didn't get cleared. At least that's my theory.

It helped having the assurance that everything was all right for you and Edgar.

Cheers --Jer