[squeak-dev] [Squeak 4.0] unix/linux VM

Casey Ransberger ron.spengler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:10:46 UTC 2010

I'm in the process of building out the release directory for 4.0 (it's
structure mirrors what's in 3.10, but with some files updated/added.)

I suppose since we've updated the VMs for Mac and Windows for 4.0, I
may as well get whatever the latest greatest unix VM is. I'm not going
to bother rolling an RC as the unix VM isn't zipped up with anything
else (the file stands alone in 3.10 and I decided to leave it that
way.) But before I call it shipped, I'd like to get the file into the
directory.

Can anyone point me at stable closure enabled unix, darwin, linux VMs?

--
Casey Ransberger