[squeak-dev] 4.0 Announcement?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Tue Mar 16 18:47:06 UTC 2010

Isn't all the fanfare a bit premature seeing as how it hasn't been accepted by SFC yet?

At least to my knowledge the deal hasn't been signed yet, or did I miss the discussion of the contract and the announcement?
Who even is authorized to sign the contract on behalf of the SOB and the community?

Ken G. Brown