[squeak-dev] Bug in #isCaseSensitive on a Mac?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Mar 16 18:58:48 UTC 2010

(a) someone should make a mantis report
(b) Mostly you ask if the FileDirectory instance is case sensitive, but in one place you ask if the FileDirectory activeDirectoryClass isCaseSensitive

Obviously you could work out if the file directory is on a volume which supports case sensitivity, then alter the code so you ask always ask the FileDirectory instance
which asks the VM?

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882