[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2010

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Mar 17 22:39:51 UTC 2010

Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> We kinda do have a team but some of us are not participating on all
> cylinders.  Ok well, no cylinders.

No worries, it is not THAT hard to administrate the election.
And again, sorry for the slight delay in closing it.

But perhaps you Ron or someone could take the time to "evaluate" our
whole process and come up with ideas for improvement. One obvious
improvement would be a better way to maintain the voter list. Previous
years I did lots of "tricks" to gather voters - like automatically
extracting voters from SqueakMap etc. I didn't do stuff like that this year.

regards, Göran