[squeak-dev] Open Monticello repository d'ont answer

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 19 17:12:46 UTC 2010

HI,

i work with pharo1.0-10509.

I d'ont understand because but today after some work,

 when i do the command to open a specific Monticello  repository	 the image do in loop and don't answer anything.

I need to force the image  system shutdown .

I can reset something about connections system in pharo ?

I have test with one hold image and all work fine in the same notebook.

Another point :

	when the pharo user interface don't answer, but for example the kom request go

	i can interrupt a user interface running  process ?

On MacBook i press the CMD - 	but the system don't change .

Thanks for any considerations,

	Dario