[squeak-dev] 4.1 release tasks

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Fri Mar 19 23:24:02 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-19, at 12:46 PM, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> Thank you also for your opinion.
>
> It is not clear to me who on the board has the authority to ask me to take it down?
> All 7 perhaps unanimously like you mentioned was the signing requirement for the SOB? Or a majority 4/7? A designated member in charge of communications? It is unclear to me who even can speak on behalf of the SOB.

So, because there's no documentation about who can speak for the board, you claim that right for yourself, and refuse to recognize the right of actual board members to do so?

Wow. You have an extraordinary ability. If I had to maintain that level of contradiction in my mind, I'd start to question my own existence and have an existential meltdown.

Colin

PS. On behalf of no one but myself, I request that you take down the blog.