offlist - Re: [squeak-dev] [Meta] Community

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:48:23 UTC 2010

Em 20-03-2010 18:58, Ken G. Brown escreveu:
> I believe you have me confused with someone else.

Yes. I beg my apologies. I read Ken and mistake by Keith. Really beg
your pardon... I was in the middle of something else & this kind of
trouble usually was related to other person postings. Will pay closer
attention next time.

Anyways, establishing something (like blogs, etc) on behalf of
organizations (formal or informal) is problematic. Should be voted or
discussed. Here we are among friendly people but even so...

So I'm asking people to forget about the part that mistakes you by other
person and to reafirm that I've never taken you by a troll or anything
like that.
> Ken G. Brown
>
> At 6:24 PM -0300 3/20/10, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto apparently wrote:

>> Em 20-03-2010 17:33, Jerome Peace escreveu:
>>
>>> Any sufficiently analysed magic is indistinguishable from science. --Agatha Heterodyne, Girl Genius
>>> http://www.girlgeniusonline.com
>>>
>>> The web comic is all about mad genius types too fascinated by their own creations and intelligence to pay much attention to what it is doing to the world around them or to get along with their fellow mad geniuses. Won a Hugo.
>>>
>>> (...)
>>>
>>> Yours in hope and service, --Jerome Peace

(...)
Sorry again.

CdAB