[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-laza.218.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:09:35 UTC 2010

IMO, it is useful when looking at an object to see its more general
attributes first.  For example, the "name" of the object would be near
the top, since that would be in the superclass.  Presenting the
general instVars first also suggests or implies the abstract
(superclass) behaviors that might be provided by the object, prior to
the (subclass) vars which may serve only very specific purposes..