[squeak-dev] Re: dynamic state?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:43:45 UTC 2010

Ah, I should have mentioned that I was interested in Igor's idea from
completely _outside_ the context of Traits and his original message
purpose.  I know nothing about Traits have no interest in learning
them.  I was only wondering whether his idea was useful as a
general-purpose change for Squeak..