[squeak-dev] Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 03:06:26 UTC 2010

I've got your point all right the first time. It works relatively ok
on Windows 7 + Unicode NSIS, needs a bit of tweaking I would say.
Testing a single installer is no rocket science and will be done. I
just thought it would have been a good idea to get feedback from the
release team. Gee. =)

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/