[squeak-dev] Facelifting the second

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:45:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

see attachment - I believe more of the label should be visible when
the minimised window is passive - the grey area looks (literally) like
nothing.

SystemWindow >> #passivate does some things that look related. It
seems the bounding box (right terminology?) of the text representing
the label should be extended as the SystemWindowButton instances are
hidden. Now, I'm frightened to break some protocol by just doing that.

I'm rather nescient re Morphic and don't want to poke around hurting
innocent code that doesn't deserve it. Please, someone, give me a hint
as to where I could address this.

Best,

Michael