Magma on Squeak and Pharo was: [squeak-dev] Re: Hello squeakers

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 03:05:57 UTC 2010

How did I know you were going to say that? Right after I clicked send, I
thought about that. I should have said "I'm sure there a folks in both camps
who would very much like to see the Magma tests CONTINUE TO PASS identically
on both platforms."

One of the things I like about Magma is how happy the lovely tests are:) But
that said I haven't run them lately.