[squeak-dev] [Preview] Help System with new model (now also for Squeak)

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Mar 29 17:18:56 UTC 2010

Michael Haupt wrote:
>marvelous, thank you. :-)
>I really appreciate the simplicity of the underlying model.

Yes - and since the model is simple we can fill it with
nearly any information. Try this:

|topic day url sub|
topic := HelpTopic named: 'Last week on Squeak IRC'.
0 to: 7 do: [:index |
	day := (Date today subtractDays: index) printFormat: #(3 2 1 $. 1 2 2).
	url := 'http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/' , day.
	sub := HelpTopic
			title: day contents: (HTTPLoader default retrieveContentsFor: url) contents.
	topic addSubtopic: sub.
].
HelpBrowser openOn: topic

Have fun
T.

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02