[squeak-dev] Re: In sq 9810 squeakmap state can break object tool tabs.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 22:01:07 UTC 2010

Somehow I have gotten my fresh squeak directory into an inconsitent state for squeakmap.

This leads to the "tools" tab on ObjectsMorph raising an error when squeakmap tries to lazily initialize categories.

There are bug reports on mantis now tied in to the mother report for 4.1 issues:
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7480

Having put up the mantis reports I am curious as to what I need to do to restore SqueakMaps external state to health to remove my particular instance of the problem?

Cheers,