[squeak-dev] Monticello-based updates for Etoys

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat May 1 07:38:57 UTC 2010

Sweet! 'Till All Are One!

I'm installing Etoys 4 on my itsy-bitsy laptop. In spite of the fact that I
think Etoys is really a great thing, I've not acquainted myself with it, as
I was already splitting my time between Squeak and Pharo (I've hardly had a
spare moment to look at VW!)

Now that there's an easy way to see the diffs, I'm kind of interested to see
what the delta is.

--
Casey Ransberger