[squeak-dev] Re: Call For *Your* Opinion

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sat May 1 10:39:44 UTC 2010

(Repost of the survey is available below this message)

This is most likely the last call for this survey as the number of
contributions to it have drastically decreased. I have seen many on
the list who haven't participated yet and I'd be glad to hear from
you. Or do I have to email everyone personally? ;)))

I will compile data around May, 10th and a report will be eventually written.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

= Survey ======

1. What are your biggest hurdles preventing you from contributing to Squeak?

2. What would it take for you to contribute more?

3. What are your expectations in regard to contributions?

4. What are the reasons behind the low level of contributions from
other community members, according to you?

5. What would you improve in order to increase the number of
contributions and the number of contributors?

6. How would you rate your sense of social identification to the
Squeak community, on a scale from 1 to 10. (1 is the lowest, 10 the
highest)

7. What is your rating based on?

8. Anything else?