[squeak-dev] Cobalt VR Meetup - Thursday 8pm ( - 4 GMT )

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sun May 2 01:07:31 UTC 2010

The first Thursday of the month is coming up, so it's time for another
Cobalt VR Meetup. We'll be meeting in the IRC first, as usual.

Then we'll try to figure out in whose space to meet. There may have
been some bandwidth problems meeting in my space with the number of
people we had. Either we find something with higher bandwidth (a
university?)  or break off into smaller groups. We can figure it out
then.

It's first Thursday of each month at 8pm Toronto time ( - 4 GMT). I'll
be on the Cobalt Skype IRC at that time to
wave a flag and connect with whomever wants to show up. Then we can
link our Cobalt worlds.

http://www.opencobalt.org/community/connect<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.opencobalt.org/community/connect&usg=AFQjCNG-eOMDCJgV9Ya61AP-n5wGSMlSOA>

Get Skype, go to the link above, and find "Click here to access the
live chat."

To see how to connect your downloaded Cobalt app:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqE0WnZCn5M<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DEqE0WnZCn5M&usg=AFQjCNF2l75a17Rh8dOm0ajbe1tlrzxzMw>

Chris