[squeak-dev] Not quite literally, let me check the Dictionary...

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun May 2 08:55:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2 May 2010, Casey Ransberger wrote:

> Aha, thank you. That's why I posted :)

It's actually Dictionary class >> #newFrom: which can create a dictionary
from an array of associations. There are some examples at the end of the
method using this feature, but they are flawed, because NewDictionary is
not a class).
This feature works because every collection understands #associationsDo:
(yeah, it's not so nice) and #size, so not just arrays, but any collection
of associations can be the argument of #newFrom:.

Levente