[squeak-dev] Proposal: Project Pink Book

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Sun May 2 13:27:28 UTC 2010

Hi Ian,

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Ian Trudel <ian.trudel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some documentation is already available: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak
>
> Polishing did not happen.
>
> o_O

I knew this would be next as soon as I had hit the "send" button. :-)
Of course I mean in-image documentation. I know I know, there are also
many unpolished places in there, but hey, this whole documentation
initiative has just started, right?

> You're right. Every detail matters to make good quality. *grin*

Ah well. Let there be a spell checker or not, I don't care. All I
wanted to say is that we don't need one to get started.

> Anyway, when are we getting HelpSystem integrated to the trunk again?

What is actually keeping us from doing it?

Best,

Michael