[squeak-dev] Proposal: Project Pink Book

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:11:09 UTC 2010

Hi Bert,

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> Err, you *do* know where the inbox is, right? ;)

so ... I've been a bit busy and am just uploading four packages to the Inbox:

* Morphic-mha.433
  insert Help Browser in Help menu (if it is present in the image)
* HelpSystem-Core
  the core, without popping up the Help Browser after installation,
but with updating the docking bar menus
* HelpSystem-Tests
  just for good style
* Squeak-Project-Help
  because it belongs

I don't know if I have broken any invariants. I know that Torsten
primarily uses SqueakSource, so integration is a topic. Still, that
step has been done.

(I'll send this message to the list once more to avoid it gets lost in
the depths of this thread.)

Best,

Michael