[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cbr.324.mcz

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:55:22 UTC 2010

Chris, that's exactly what caused me to put a toggle in a top level
menu, now that you mention it; I'm using Linux these days and drilling
down to the feature is too ergonomically expensive when I need to do
it in order to switch to the web browser. It's a nasty bug. Anyway I
like having the toggle (rather than separate on/of menu items, yuck)
at a top level.

--
Casey Ransberger