[squeak-dev] MorphicUIManager

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun May 2 23:07:04 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 03:22:56PM -0700, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> Interesting. Is the class variable used at all? If not, we should probably
> remove it.

Right you are. I removed it.

> David: thank you very much for your reply. As you have some experience with
> these classes, and are willing to make it happen, I'm going to continue my
> quest in other classes:)
>
> I am filled with joy right now.

Thanks for putting some focus on this. It is actually a good little
case study on the value of documenting the system. The moral of the
story is that if you can't explain how something works in clear language,
then there is a pretty good chance that you don't know how it works.
And if you don't know how it works, then there is a pretty good chance
that it doesn't ;-)

Dave