[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cbr.324.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:32:01 UTC 2010

I know there was discussion on hte list the other day talking about
how we "like" to do things via code.

Another way to do this is to simply use the duplicate handle right off
the menu item to "tear off" a copy of it, drop it anywhere on the
desktop.  Not as clean as a single "toggle" button, but still
representative of the incredible customizability of Squeak's IDE...