[squeak-dev] Regex

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:13:36 UTC 2010

Because there might be some issues not yet resolved with maintenance

See
http://www.squeaksource.com/Regex
NB. For Pharo users, this package is maintained as part of the core
images. For Squeak users, the Pharo repositories might have recent
snapshots that weren't actively tested on other branches of Squeak
(yet).

Wolfgang, would it be possible that you could have a look at this
issue? (It would involve some searching in the Pharo list and maybe
contacting a few persons involved in this and then come up with a
recommendation. And doing some tests. I currently can't open another
thread in my Squeak activities. But I would be an interested
'customer' of this effort.

--Hannes