[squeak-dev] Writing a MIDI file?

Squeak List squeaklist at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 10:34:16 UTC 2010

Stéphane,

which principles are you asking about? :

1) principles specific to the music itself which i am most interested in and involved with: which goes on no matter how #2 pans out?

or

2) principles specific to making a useful/meaningful/helpful computer
program that makes such effort worth while (meaning that it does exactly
what "i" want it to)... in that particular area/environment (Computer
programming)?

or

3) something else...

ken