[squeak-dev] Regex (was: The Inbox: Morphic-hjh.434.mcz)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:39:25 UTC 2010

I don't have a strong opinion about inclusion of regexp into a
standard image but unless it's really big, would inability to unload
it be much of an issue?  I suppose if something gets "used" then, by
definition, it provided a combination of utility and accessibility was
good enough for someone to give it a purpose, is that bad?  It also
sounds like it can offer a sense of something "familiar" to new users,
which would be informative for them in terms of learning about
Squeak..