[squeak-dev] Re: shared object between main.exe and Squeak.dll

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 16:21:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

I still get error with addGCRoot(). I have something like this.

*tempPtr = popStack();
addGCRoot(tempPtr);

Value pointed by tempPtr changed, before the next GC. extraRoots[1] is still
tempPtr. It shouldn't happen right? Therefore during GC, I get access
violation, since the changed value is not an address.

Am I having misunderstanding? What is wrong?

Top of the stack in my case is a float. I think it shouldn't be a problem
since it is just an object.

Thank you so much in advance.

Ang Beepeng