[squeak-dev] Re: Metacello questions

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu May 6 17:46:37 UTC 2010

On 5/6/2010 10:29 AM, Dale wrote:
> The documentation is correct and your understanding is correct ... at the
> moment I'm not exactly sure why the Help System is not loaded in your case
> ... if you could share your complete config, what version of Squeak you are
> working with and the expression you use to load (privately if you want), I
> might be able to figure out the answer to your question...

Tried both on Squeak 4.1 and Pharo 1.0 with the same results. Here is
the script for Squeak:

(Installer repository: 'http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/metacello)
	install: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetacello) project latestVersion load.

(Installer repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository)
	install: 'ConfigurationOfWebClient'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfWebClient) project latestVersion load.

Again, the strange thing is that it 'fetches' the right files but
doesn't load them.

Cheers,
   - Andreas