[squeak-dev] Vm crash from FileList

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun May 9 15:05:45 UTC 2010

(CC to vm-dev list)

Hannes,

Thanks for providing the JPEG file.

This is Mantis 7523: Opening some JPEG files may crash Windows VM

Apparently certain (possibly corrupt) JPEG files can crash the Windows
VM, suggesting a problem with error handling in the support code or
external libraries. A file that reliably reproduces the problem is
attached to the Mantis report.

Dave