[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG]LimitedWriteStream(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #withStyleFor:do:

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue May 11 08:20:23 UTC 2010

On 11.05.2010, at 00:51, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:

> This is not complaining, it is just an informative e-mail

Your message was not informative. We could just have ignored it. Instead, we are trying to help you reformulate your problem. The response you got is an excellent essay on how to get help.

You still have not stated where you see the problem or how to reproduce it. Until you do, we'll just ignore it. Better?

- Bert -