[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG]LimitedWriteStream(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #withStyleFor:do:

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:30:49 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

My fault, it was an overriden method I did once because that method
didn't handle printing colorized methods with primitives in Squeak
3.x. I don't know if I can reproduce it again because the dependency
browser decompiles everything and that particular case is lost.

I really would like some kind of warning before loading an override of
a base system behavior, but that depends of some way to identify the
subsystems first and then say "this belongs to the system" "this
belongs to the base class library"?.

@Bert, normative texts are never excellent.

Hernán