[squeak-dev] Etoys developer chat log

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:25:59 UTC 2010

Hello!

I have been tested Etoys dev image with CameraPlugin on Mac OS X 10.5.8 /
Windows Vista SP1 (binary plugin from Scratch).
It works great!
And in other images too.
For example, Croquet Hedgehog based image with video-window in 3D croquet
space (using new Camera plugin):
http://nsuslovi.blogspot.com/2010/05/video-cupture-support-in-krestianstvo.html

Regards,
Nikolay

<matmo> For anyone who would like to test new CameraPlugin, preview here: