[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Slice-Help-VariousEdits-sd.1.mcz

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu May 13 14:14:54 UTC 2010

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> What's a "slice package"? Seems empty.

Oops.  Please ignore the slice package - the changes are in the
Help-Squeak-Project and HelpSystem-Core I uploaded.  I was trying (obviously
unsuccessfully, lol) to wrap related changed packages into another package
to make the inbox less cluttered (this is the procedure in Pharo).  I
clicked "add required package" to it in the Monticello Browser for both
Help-Squeak-Project and HelpSystem-Core, but it saved them all separately in
the inbox anyway.

David T. Lewis wrote:

> It would be good if you can use a different author
> initials stamp, such as 'spd'.

Done.  Thanks.

Sean