[squeak-dev] Please, help me. My squeak image not started

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:51:14 UTC 2010

On 5/19/10 4:50 AM, "Denis Kudriashov" <dionisiydk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I create squeak aplication on windows 7. Its image just 35 mb. Its has loaded
> TrueType Fonts and many png.images.
> Today I want show presentation for my coworkers that squeak is very good
> platform for some application.
> At my home all work very good.
>
> But now I'm in my work with windows XP computer. And I cant start my good
> image. I see splash squeak screen. And I see that image eat my RAM upto 500 mb
> and more and more.
>
> What it is?
>
> I feel so sad. Its may be very interesting project. I really dream to work in
> squeak. But it's very bad start.
>
> Please, help me.
>
> Can it be because I break image when copy it on the flash diskl?
> And standart squeak 4.1 image work ok

I see Igor ready to help, also I
Here have a small LAN with all , XP, Vista, OS X Tiger on PPC, OS X Leopard
on Intel and Ubuntu server (iPad still is not on sale in Argentina, maybe
next month), so if you wish send the image, could try and see also

Find me on Skype as edgardec.

Good luck and ARRIBA SQUEAK !!!

Edgar