[squeak-dev] Re: Config Browser for Metacello

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed May 19 15:20:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Chris Cunnington
<smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:

> I say bury older versions, and present only one version: THE OB, or THE
> WebClient. If people want to dig into the versions of OB from 1.0 to 1.1.2,
> then push it out of immediate site. Push it down a level in the hierarchy.
> It's true. I don't lack for opinions. It's been said. :)

I agree.  In fact, I don't think that old versions should be in the
image at all.  People who want the old versions should go to the web
site for the package.  The image should just have the current version,
and the browser should only show it.  Otherwise, the system will just
gather more and more cruft.

-Ralph